Tuesday, December 9, 2008

10.000.000 dollars!!!!!!!!

With such an amount of money, I will be over the moon. I also won't be in the red until my death. I don't know if I am gonna buy a lot of fancy stuff or if I will save my money. I think I would buy useful stuff like a car and a house. I will also save and invest the rest of my money. If you win 10.000.000$, you have to enjoy a part of this money. Personaly, I will buy a fancy luxury BMW and a beautiful house in a quiet neighbourhood. These purchases will just cost a little part of my money. I will also give money to charity.

Although most of people will stop working and will lie around. I will carry on working and try to find something interesting to do. Spending money without earning money is totally impossible for me, I must make something out of my life and have different goals. Undoubtedly, I will have vacations in beautiful destinations and in good hotels.

I will enjoy my money as much as I can but I will remain down to earth.

No comments: