Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Challenge

Two months ago, during the night, I was in a restaurant with Tamwood's friends and in that restaurant I took my syrup because I had sore throat. After that we went to a pub to drink some beers, it was the beginning of my problems.

Around 11.30 pm I left the pub and I tried to come back home, but near the bus stop I felt so bad and hopefully I met my roomate. So he helped me but a cop saw me and called an ambulance.
The next morning I woke up in the hospital and I realized thqt I had to pay almost 610 bucks for the hospital. I was downcast because I was so shame.

Two days later, I told everything to my parents and they reacted very nicely( I was very happy at their reaction).
Therefore my situation was better because they helped me to overcome my situation.

No comments: